CURRENT POSITION VACANT
Senior Structural Engineer/Associate Director Designate
Costin Roe is seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join the firm’s Sydney office in Walsh Bay. This role provides the opportunity for an experienced consulting engineer to demonstrate their skills in structural engineering and leadership, ensuring progression to the associate director role and the opportunity to take an equity position within the firm.
About the role:
- Ensure building projects meet compliance standards of government and industry regulations and standards.
- Perform technical engineering designs and calculations across a variety of buildings projects.
- Manage projects, including delegation of work to others, to ensure client expectations are met and quality achieved.
- Ability to identify and coordinate key resource requirements.
- Keep key stakeholders informed of project progress to meet design and documentation time-frames.
- Carry out and coordinate site inspections and prepare reports.
The successful applicant will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering. Masters degree highly regarded.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a Structural Engineer preferable in building design.
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for quality of deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high levels of quality and consistency.
- Experience in managing client relationships, staff and projects.
- Experience in managing and leading teams.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with multiple stakeholders and build relationships.
- Leadership capability and mentoring skills.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate. To apply, please submit your resume with the form below, quoting “Senior Structural Engineer” in the subject line.
Apply online for current career opportunities at
Costin Roe Consulting.
Please note you must identify the title of the current position for which you are applying. Applications for non-advertised roles will not be considered.