CURRENT POSITION VACANT
Civil Draftsperson (Intermediate) – Newcastle
Costin Roe Consulting is a medium-sized consulting engineering practice specialising in providing civil, structural, and remedial engineering advice.
The firm has been established for over 25 years with offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Newcastle, and Wollongong and has grown to provide a diverse range of professional services to clients in the building, construction, strata, and insurance industries.
The firm has a strong and proud reputation for providing outstanding quality and value in engineering and project management for its clients.
As part of our ongoing expansion and development, we are seeking a civil Draftsperson based in our Newcastle office. You will be joining an active team and play an integral role in project delivery and client liaison.
Application are sought from candidates with the following;
- Proven experience (ideally 2 plus years) as a Draftsperson.
- Ability in technical drawings and Civil engineering design including Civil 3D and/or 12D design packages.
- Computer knowledge – Excel, Outlook, Word, and AUTOCAD.
- Ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for quality of deliverables and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to achieve and maintain high levels of quality and consistency.
Remuneration will reflect the Draftsperson’s experience and qualification. To submit your application, click on the apply button with a copy of your resume.